This mild blend of Australian pink and white clays softens your skin while gently drawing away excess oil and dirt. White kaolin is one of the mildest clays which gently exfoliates without drying out skin, and pink clay is rich in silica. Together they stimulate blood flow to the surface of the skin, promoting healing and rejuvenation. White grapefruit oil adds mild astringent properties and a bright uplifting scent.
This clay is sold dry to avoid the use of preservatives and to extend the shelf life. It is easily prepared by mixing with water in a separate bowl at each use.
How to use:
- Wash your face with hot water and a face cloth.
- In a clean bowl, mix a teaspoon of clay with a few drops of water to make a thin paste.
- Apply to wet face with fingers or a flat foundation brush.
- Leave a thin layer of mask on your face for 5-10 minutes until dry.
- Remove with warm water and washcloth, rinsing thoroughly to remove all traces of clay.
- Apply toner, facial oil or moisturiser as desired to finish.
Recommended use is once per week. Use within 12 months of purchase as citrus oils can oxidise over time. Avoid letting water or moisture enter the container as this is a preservative-free product.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Quartz, CI 77491 (iron oxide), Tapioca starch (water softener and essential oil carrier), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil