Matcha and Lavender Facial clay mask contains a fragrant blend of organic matcha (green tea) and organic lavender powder, with French green clay and mild kaolin clay. It helps to purify and rejuvenate the skin, fight acne and brighten the complexion.
- Matcha is a special type of green tea which is grown in shade and then powdered. It has a higher caffeine and antioxidant content than regular green tea. For this reason it makes a powerful anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory skin care ingredient.
- Powdered organic lavender flower coupled with lavender essential oil lightly exfoliates, promotes healing and provides relaxing aromatherapy for your senses. Lavender is known for its antioxidant and acne-treating properties.
- French green clay has long been used in the natural treatment of acne for its amazing absorption capabilities. Mild Australian white clay is blended with the French green clay to make it suitable for both dry and oily skin types.
How to use:
- Wash your face with warm water and a face cloth.
- In a clean bowl, mix about a teaspoon of clay with a few drops of water to make a paste.
- Apply evenly to wet face with fingers or a flat foundation brush, avoiding eyes.
- Leave on until dry. This should take 5-10 minutes if the correct amount has been applied.
- Remove with warm water and washcloth, rinsing thoroughly multiple times to remove all traces from your pores.
- Apply toner, facial oil or moisturiser as desired to finish.
Read this blog post for more tips on using Mojo Botanicals clay.
Recommended use is once per week. Use within 12 months of purchase as essential oils can oxidise over time. Keep container free from moisture as this is a preservative-free product.
Ingredients: Kaolin, Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Organic Camellia sinensis (Matcha green tea powder), Organic Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) powder, Tapioca starch (water softener/essential oil carrier), Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) essential oil