Mojo Botanicals Pink Clay Facial scrub is a tube of deep pink goodness for your face. With nothing but the power of active clays, plant cleansers, botanical powders and coconut oil, you will feel your face go from bumpy to baby-smooth in no time at all.
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, mature, oily and dry.
What’s in it?
- Pink clay is an amazing substance that stimulates the surface of the skin, exchanging ions, providing minerals, and helping the skin to turn over new cells and regenerate. It gives your face a visible glow.
- Blended in a base of coconut oil and coconut-derived cleanser, this scrub moisturises as it cleans, so your skin won’t feel dry.
- Cherry seed powder and bamboo powder give this scrub an ultra-fine grit that buffs away excess oil and dirt, without being too coarse or abrasive. These exfoliants are natural and break down in the waterways, so they don’t cause harm to the environment like some artificial exfoliator beads can do.
- This facial scrub carries a musky floral scent of rose geranium essential oil, which helps to tone the skin and balance oil production.
How to use:
- Wet face with warm water. If wearing heavy makeup, use a cleanser first for best results.
- Apply a small amount to fingertips and massage gently over face in circular motions.
- Spend extra time on bumpy, congested, or oily areas such as chin, nose, forehead.
- Rinse and follow with toner, moisturiser or facial oil as desired. Some people may find they don’t need a moisturiser after using this product.
Ingredients: Aqua, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol (plant-derived emulsifier), Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (plant-derived cleanser), Kaolin, Quartz, CI 77491, Prunus cerasus (cherry seed) powder, Bamboo (Bambusa vulgaris) extract, Pelargonium graveolens spp (Rose Geranium essential oil), Sorbitan Caprylate (and) Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid (natural preservative.)
Use within 3 months of purchase.